Monday, September 17, 2012

Random Hotness: Cody Longo (From TeenNick) look at previous post for link


RANDOM HOTNESS: CODY LONGO

Posted on Sep 12, 2012 by Lisa
Cody Longo, the actor who plays Eddie Duran on Hollywood Heights, is a cutie, right? Here's a video of him performing the song "One Day at a Time" on the show.
I think if a guy can play an instrument, it automatically makes him hotter. I sort of wished Eddie had dressed up a bit for that performance, though. (I think he'd look better playing that grand piano in a tux... or at least a shirt, haha.)
And now I'll post a few nice big pictures of Eddie, just because I can. :)
Cody Longo (Eddie Duran on Hollywood Heights)
Cody Longo (Eddie Duran on Hollywood Heights)
Cody Longo (Eddie Duran on Hollywood Heights)
Do you think Eddie's the most attractive guy on Hollywood Heights? If not, who gets your vote? (Maybe he'll be the next Random Hotness!)

No comments:

Post a Comment